Switching from the GBWhatsApp to the regular WhatsApp is quite simple. This tutorial will cover the step-by-step and straightforward method of backing and restoring your chat after changing the account. So, without any further ado, let’s begin the process!
For some reason, you didn’t find satisfaction with the GBWhatsApp settings and want to roll back to the original WhatsApp with your chat and media. You can do it easily without barely being inconvenient.
- Like many tutorials, the first thing you need to do is take a backup of your chats.
- To do so, tap on the three horizontal lines present in the Chat window.
- Now, select the Settings option, just like shown in the following screenshot.
- Next, you have to select the Chat option to enter the different menu.
- A new window will open after tapping on the Chat Backup button.
- Afterward, a green box will appear on the screen. Click on the Backup button to continue. It will eventually save the data in the internal storage.
- You will need a third-party file application such as ES to explore. Download and install this app to follow the apply some changes.
- Enter into the application and tap on the internal storage section present at the top left corner of the home screen.
- Locate the GBWhatsApp folders in the internal storage and long press on the folder for a moment.
- Afterward, a drop-down menu will appear on the screen in which you have to select the Rename option.
- Change the GBWhatsApp file name to WhatsApp to store the backup in this folder. Also, enter into the folder and modify everything with a GB prefix.
- It will take some time, but it’s the best way possible to restore the data.
- Now, you can install the original WhatsApp messenger over your phone and restore the backup. You will need to verify your personal details and number to perform that.
- Soon after that, if you have followed the guide correctly, a pop-up message will arrive with a backup detected. That’s the GBWhatsApp backup that has recently been renamed WhatsApp.
- All you need to do is tap on the restore so that you can receive the chats and media you share with others on the GBWhatsApp.
- Finally, you have retrieved the chat data from GBWhatsApp to the original client WhatsApp. It’s up to whether you want to use the MOD apk or not.
GBWhatsApp is the best MOD APK you can get from the internet. There are several other options available in the tech community. Still, you won’t get a similar level of health features such as hiding blue ticks and secretly visiting other statutes of others.
Besides this, there are tons of options to customize the app’s internal settings. Whether you want to add unique themes or just modify the font style, the GBWhatsApp gives a wide range of endless possibilities.
However, there’s a slight chance of getting banned from the original message, so download it at your risk!
For more exciting info about the GBWhatsApp, check out our other post to solve different problems.