Customization has no limits; this quote only becomes possible through the mod application. Moreover, the recent innovation with the dedicated WhatsApp mod apps is worth noting.
As we all know, GBWhatsApp is a fabulous mod apk that grants you impressive features and traits that you won’t attain in the regular messaging application.
But, on the other hand, the process of installing GBWhatsApp on a PC is a bit different from the usual methods. Since the application is modified, it didn’t allow users to utilize the full-fledged features and holdbacks the customization to some extent.
Besides, there’s a myth that you can’t use the modified WhatsApp on the PC. Hopefully, that’s not true! All you need is the android emulator; it will do the work. You can utilize the Bluestacks to attain mod WhatsApp on the computer.
But it’s a pretty simple task that didn’t take that much time. We will cover the best method from which you can install GBWhatsApp on PC without much hassle. So without any further ado, let’s head toward the step-by-step guide to understanding more about the process.
- 1 How To Install GBWhatsapp On PC?
- 2 Features Of GBWhatsapp App:
- 3 Some Commonly Asked Questions
- 4 Final Verdict
How To Install GBWhatsapp On PC?
GBWhatsApp is available for every android smartphone user and iOS with some exceptions. But the same thing can’t be said when you want to install GBWhatsApp on PC.
There are several barriers, and it’s not possible to use GBWhatsApp on any laptop/desktop. But, there’s a way to unlock those impressive features even on a computer.
For that, you will need android emulator software. BlueStack will work great; you can install any other tool — it is up to you. Here, we will cover the guide with BlueStack. So, let’s begin!
- First and foremost, you will need to download and install the latest version BlueStack installed on your computer. BlueStack is the best android emulator software present in the current market. If you prefer anything else, you have the free will to choose so.
- Now, browse the BlueStack website and tap on the download setup link to initialize the process without any trouble.
- Open the BlueStack.exe file to start the installation when the download process ends.
- Complete the installation process by following the instruction properly.
- Following this, you have to install the latest version of GBWhatsApp present here.
- Next, run the BlueStack software and tap on the Install Apk button.
- Now, navigate to the GBWA apk folder location and continue.
- Tap on the GBWA apk and start the installation process.
- Wait till the process ends and then enter into the mod apk.
- Afterward, set up your device by adding your number and OTP into the modified application.
Well done! With this method, you can easily download and install the GBWhatsApp over a computer.
Besides this, the BlueStack emulator’s primary work is to run android applications, so you can also install other applications present on the Google Playstore and enjoy those app features on your phone.
Now that you have installed GBWhatsApp on PC, then add up different custom features and create a personalized ecosystem WhatsApp that works according to your commands. After this, let’s understand the GBWhatsApp primary features.
Features Of GBWhatsapp App:
Nobody can tell the difference they start using mod WhatsApp apps because the interface looks similar. But after using it for a few days, the users will notice the drastic difference that allows them to change the different aspects of the application interface.
Besides this, they can equip unique customization and add advanced security features. Those extra features make the GBWhatsApp a better option than the original WhatsApp. So, let’s have a glance at those exciting and robust features!
- Add different themes, styles, fonts, and many more things to the interface.
- Modify the WhatsApp logo to something refreshing
- Hide blue tick and last seen notification from others
- Share status up to 225 characters without any hassle
- Increase the group name up to 35 characters
- You can hide some of your chats and download status.
- See status without being noticed by others like a ninja.
- Send more than 90+ images at once, whereas WhatsApp only allows 10+ images.
- An inbuilt security locker system
- Send long videos up to 50MB limits.
- The app supports 100+ languages precisely.
All of these are just the tip of the iceberg; tons of other hide features can only experience when you download GBWhatsApp. But for some reason, you didn’t like this modified version; there are numerous options you can check out in the meanwhile. The Whatsapp Plus is worth recommending as it offers similar features and customization.
Some Commonly Asked Questions
How can I use WhatsApp on PC without phone?
Recently, WhatsApp launched new features that allow users to connect with PC, like usual. Previously, if your phone battery is dead, you won’t be able to utilize the WhatsApp feature on a PC. But with the latest update, you can use Web WhatsApp after scanning the QR code once.
How do I install GBWhatsApp?
GBWhatsApp can be installed on any android phone. But, make sure that the phone is running on Android 8 or above for better usage. After downloading, like the official app, add a phone number, get OTP, and start enjoying those immersive features.
Why did I cant download GB WhatsApp?
There could be several reasons. But the most common problem would be that the device is filled with lots of caches, security settings are not working, didn’t enable download from an unknown source, old android version, lacks storage, etc.
Where is the QR code in GB WhatsApp?
If you are using a mod apk like GBWhatsApp, there aren’t any services that allow users to scan QR codes for PC usage. You can’t attain QR access, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t use GBWhatsApp on a PC, download an android emulator, and it will install mod WhatsApp.
How do you scan a WhatsApp code with GB?
The barcode scanning feature didn’t work on the GBWhatsApp. If you want to install GBWhatsApp on a PC, you need BlueStack android emulator help; this software will install the android application on the computer; then, you can use the mod messaging app on the desktop or laptop without any problem.
I hope that you understand how to install GBWhatsApp on PC? With this guide, you can install the BlueStack Android emulator that permits you to use an android application on the computer; you can also install other apps on BlueStack.
On the other hand, if you are facing any problem while following the step-by-step guide, do let us know in the upcoming to solve the issue asap. Moreover, share this post will your friends who are in dire need of this right away!